Terms Of Service
Before you use the platform, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the platform, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, do not use the platform.
- This agreement, and all schedules and appendices attached or referred hereto, if any, (“Agreement”) is an agreement between you and GAMER2GAMER GLOBAL Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration No: 201537924K) having its principal office at 109 North Bridge Road, #05-21 Funan, Singapore 179097 (“G2G”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
This Agreement shall govern, among others,
- the provision of the G2G Services (as hereinafter defined); and
- your use of the Platform (as hereinafter defined).
The Services are intended for, and may only be used by:
- individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and
- individuals who are under the age of 18 with the consent and direct supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian. All transactions carried out by any individual under the age of 18 pursuant to this Agreement shall be deemed to have been approved by his/her legal guardian or parent and such legal guardian or parent shall be responsible for any and all activities conducted by such individual under the age of 18.
- Definitions and interpretations
In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following
words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
- Account means the account created and used by you to access or use the Platform;
- Business Account means an account to accommodate a larger team or businesses, where they can used shared payments, track orders and progress while consolidating feedback.
- Business Daymeans a day that is not a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday or bank holiday in Singapore;
- Buyer means the purchaser of any Goods and/or Services;
- Goods and/or Services means the digital items, goods and/or services displayed, listed and/or offered by the Seller for sale through or on the Platform.
- G2G Services mean the services and features provided or made available by G2G through or on the Platform from time to time, including without limitation the services provided by G2G to facilitate the Seller and the Buyer to enter into a Sale Contract with each other;
- Information means any information, details, content, dimensions, data, maps, locations, photographs, text, descriptions, specifications, audio or video clips, graphics, and/or other materials;
- Intellectual Property Rights mean all rights, titles and/or interests in, to and/or under patents, registered designs, designs, copyrights, names, marks, trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos and all other intellectual, industrial and/or proprietary rights;
- Sale Contract means the agreement entered into between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer through the Platform for the sale of any of the Goods and/or Services;
- Sellermeans a seller registered with G2G who displays, lists or offers any Goods and/or Services for sale through or on the Platform;
- Platform means the online platform (website, mobile site or mobile application) developed and/or operated by G2G;
- Registration Process means the registration process set out by G2G for you to register and open the Account with G2G;
- Representatives means the servants, employees, officers, agents, contractors, workmen, personnel and/or representatives of the relevant party; and
- You/your means all users of the Platform, including without limitation the Sellers and the Buyers.
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
- denoting the singular include the plural and vice-versa;
- words denoting natural persons include bodies corporate and unincorporated;
- references to any law, legislation or to any provision of any law or legislation shall include all relevant regulations, statutory requirements and instruments issued under such law, legislation or provision and any variation, modification or re-enactment of any of the foregoing;
- headings of this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement;
- references to any party to this Agreement or any other agreement or instrument shall include that party's successors and permitted assigns;
- no rule of construction or interpretation applies to the disadvantage or detriment of the party having control or being responsible for the preparation of this Agreement; and
- any words following the terms including, include or any similar phrase shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the generality of the related general words.
- In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
- Access to the platform
- If you wish to have access to the Platform and G2G Services, you shall create an Account with G2G in accordance with the Registration Process. Upon successful registration, you may be given access to the Platform and G2G Services by logging in to your Account. G2G shall be entitled to perform a background check on you and shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse to grant you access to the Platform and G2G Services or any part thereof. You may be asked to provide additional verification or information during the registration process.
- You shall be solely fully responsible for keeping the username and password of your Account confidential and secured at all times and shall immediately notify G2G of any unauthorised access to your Account. Any instruction, notification or confirmation received by G2G from your Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that such notification or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorized or otherwise, and you shall be bound by such instruction, notification or confirmation. G2G shall not be liable for acting on the instruction, notification or confirmation sent through your Account. G2G shall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of the person sending/effecting the instruction, notification or confirmation or verify the completeness of such instruction, notification or confirmation.
You shall closely monitor all activities and transactions carried
out through your Account and you shall take all steps and measures
to check and verify the transaction history of your Account. You
shall immediately notify G2G:
- of any unusual activities or transactions in connection with your Account or in the event that any of the activities or transactions are not accurately recorded in your Account;
- upon receipt of any incomplete, garbled or inaccurate data or information from G2G; and
- upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for you and you shall not use or disclose any such data or information without G2G’s written consent.
- Unless expressly agreed by G2G each person is limited to one Account. No Account may be created on behalf of or in order to impersonate another person. Should G2G discover that such a fraudulent account has been created, G2G shall be entitled to immediately suspend the account and reserves the right to take any further remedial action, including without limitation informing the relevant authorities, without any liability on the part of G2G.
- Sale contract
GeneralSeller’s representations, warranties and obligations
- All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer to the full and absolute exclusion of G2G. G2G makes no representation and/or warranty of any kind as to the Goods and/or Services and G2G shall not be made liable or responsible to you in any manner whatsoever for any costs, loss, damages, claims, fines, penalties, liabilities and/or expenses howsoever arising from the Sale Contract, including without limitation for any negligence, delay, failure, fault and/or breach on the part of the relevant Seller or Buyer. The Buyer acknowledges that there is a risk that the relevant game developer may modify the Buyer’s game account and its content from purchases made by the Buyer via the Platform and G2G shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, all Goods and/or Services are offered by the relevant third party Seller and G2G is merely the facilitator of such Goods and/or Services. As such, G2G has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings. G2G is not obliged to conduct pre-screening on users. G2G cannot guarantee that a Buyer or Seller will actually complete a transaction.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Sale Contract shall be subject to
and you shall observe and comply with the following terms and
- You shall not modify or cancel any Sale Contract formed via the Platform except with the agreement in writing of G2G and on the condition that you shall indemnify G2G in full against all loss, costs, damages, charges and expenses (including loss of profit) incurred by G2G as a result of such modification or cancellation;
- You shall carry out all your obligations in connection with the Sale Contract diligently in a timely manner and with due care and skill;
- The payment for the Sale Contract shall be made in accordance with Appendix A (PAYMENT) ; and
- You shall comply with any instructions, guidelines and/or policies as may be published or provided by G2G in connection with the Sale Contract from time to time.
In the event that any conflict, dispute and/or issue between you and
another user or a third party in respect of the Sale Contract
- we encourage you to contact the user or third party directly and use your best endeavour to resolve such conflict, dispute or issue fairly and amicably, which G2G shall use reasonable commercial efforts to facilitate.
- G2G may, but not obliged to, intervene or take part in the resolution of such conflict, dispute or issue for the benefit of users. G2G does so in good faith and at its sole and absolute discretion, in accordance with the dispute resolution process based upon G2G policies. G2G has no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties. You shall comply with all reasonable instructions as may be made by G2G in connection thereof.
- Users may approach the claims tribunal of their local jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising from a transaction.
- G2G shall have the right to retain any sums paid by the Buyer for the relevant Goods and/or Services until a mutually amicable binding resolution has been reached; and
- You release G2G (and G2G's officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all demands, damages and claims (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes with one or more users, or a third party to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may list and sell your Goods and/or Services on the Platform in accordance with the procedures set out on the Platform subject to all conditions and requirements as may be imposed by G2G from time to time.
G2G may at its absolute discretion:
- categorise the Seller into the relevant group of Sellers based on G2G’ criteria; and
- determine the range of prices for the Goods and/or Services.
- remove products or services which may include the following (law) violations, among others:
- Illegal or fraudulent
- Adult-oriented, Inappropriate or Pornographic
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and a reported claim of Copyright Infringement or Trademark Infringement, for claims of Copyright Infringement and notification procedure, please visit https://www.g2g.com/dmca
Each Seller warrants, represents, acknowledges and/or confirms that:
- it has procured all necessary permission, right, licence, consent and/or approval from the relevant third parties and/or the local laws to publish, display and offer the Goods and/or Services for sale through the Platform (including without limitation the publishing of all Information in connection with the Goods and/or Services on the Platform) and such publishing, displaying and offering will neither infringe any third party rights nor violate local laws;
- it shall honour and perform all the Sale Contracts and shall not engage in any conduct or carry out any action which may affect the Buyer’s entitlement to the purchased Goods and/or Services;
- it is able to provide, transfer or deliver the Goods and/or Services to the Buyer in a timely manner (i.e. when the Buyer has confirmed the order with G2G or when the Buyer has made the payment for the relevant Goods and/or Services whichever earlier);
- the Goods and/or Services are accurately described and the Goods and/or Services delivered or provided to the Buyer will conform with its description; and
- it shall not directly or indirectly recruit and/or poach any Buyers or enter into any independent transaction with the Buyer other than through the Platform.
- The Seller shall be solely liable for all claims in relation to and in connection with the Sale Contract, including, without limitation, non-delivery, defective quality and/or misdescription of the Goods and/or Services.
- G2G shall not in any manner whatsoever be construed, at law or otherwise, to owe a fiduciary duty to the Seller in respect of the obligations on the part of the Buyer to pay the price of the purchased Goods and/or Services.
Payment, security deposit and rolling reserve
- Payment shall be made by you in accordance with Appendix A (PAYMENT).
- If requested or notified by G2G, the Seller shall deposit the sum stipulated in the relevant Policy as Security Deposit (as described in the relevant Policy) prior to listing or displaying any of its Goods and/or Services on the Platform.
- G2G shall be entitled to withhold the sum stipulated in the relevant Policy (if any) as Rolling Reserve (as described in the relevant Policy) in respect of each Sale Contract.
You shall, at your own cost, expense, and responsible:
- comply with all applicable law, statutes, bye-law, regulations, orders, delegated or subordinate legislation, regulatory policies, notices, determinations, guidelines, directives and/or any other requirements of any governmental, statutory and/or regulatory bodies and/or departments from time to time;
- obtain and maintain throughout the duration of this Agreement, all necessary approvals, consents, licences and permissions (statutory, regulatory, contractual or otherwise) in relation to your obligations and activities under this Agreement and the Sale Contract; and
- comply with all guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, instructions and procedures in connection with the Platform and G2G Services as imposed or may be imposed by G2G from time to time.
Use of the platform/G2G services
- In consideration of you agreeing to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, G2G grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the Platform and G2G Services solely and to the extent necessary for the purpose of this Agreement. The Platform and/or the G2G Services shall not be commercialised in any manner whatsoever.
The Platform, G2G Services, and/or all Information contained on, in
or made available through the Platform and/or G2G Services shall be
collectively referred to as “G2G Platform/Services” and reference to
G2G Platform/Services shall include any part thereof. Save and
except as otherwise stated in this Agreement or with G2G’s prior
written consent, you shall not and shall not attempt to, whether by
yourself or by allowing any third party:
- copy, distribute, recreate, and/or disseminate G2G Platform/Services except where such act is incidental to the normal use of G2G Platform/Services, or where it is necessary for the purpose of this Agreement or other back-up and/or operational security reasons;
- rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify G2G Platform/Services
- make alterations or modifications to the whole or any part of G2G Platform/Services, or permit G2G Platform/Services to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of G2G Platform/Services;
- provide or otherwise make available the underlying software of the Platform in whole or in part (including object and source code), in any form to any person;
- use G2G Platform/Services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with or not authorised by this Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously;
- collect or harvest any Information from G2G Platform/Services or G2G’s systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any of the G2G Services;
- access any data or Information not intended for you, including without limitation logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform and/or transmit or distribute any malicious code, viruses, or harmful data into or through the Platform or any operating system;
- misuse, abuse or hack into any aspect of G2G Platform/Services in any manner whatsoever or otherwise compromise the integrity of G2G’s software or systems;
- send, advertise or publish any unsolicited advertising or promotional content through or on G2G Platform/Services; and
use G2G Platform/Services in a way that could:
- damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise G2G’s systems, software and/or security; or
- interfere with other users’ use and enjoyment of G2G Platform/Services.
Information submitted by you
- You shall ensure that all Information provided to G2G or published on the Platform by you is true, complete, accurate and up-to-date and that you have all the necessary authority and right to publish or provide such Information. You warrant that G2G’s use of any such Information will not infringe any of the right (including without limitation the Intellectual Property Rights) of any third party.
- You shall not transmit or post (or cause to be transmitted or posted) through or on the Platform and/or G2G Services any Information which is or may be unlawful, technologically harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages or may encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or which violates or infringes or may violate or infringe the rights of others.
- You shall comply with and observe all the relevant terms, conditions and requirements contained in the policies published by G2G on the Platform (“ Policies” ).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Policies shall form part of this Agreement and you shall be bound by the same.
The Platform may contain links to third party sites or to resources
provided by third parties (“ Third Party Sites/Content ”). The Third
Party Sites/Content are linked solely for your convenience. G2G has no
control over and G2G assumes no responsibility for the Information
contained in such Third Party Sites/Content. G2G accepts no
responsibility for any loss and/or damage that may arise from your use
of the Third Party Sites/Content. If you decide to access any of the
Third Party Sites/Content, you hereby agree to do so entirely at your
To the extent that any of the data or Information extended to you by
G2G and/or collected or processed by you on behalf of G2G, pursuant
to this Agreement, consists of Personal Data, you agree to:
- comply with the requirements of the PDPA, and shall not conduct yourself in such a manner as to cause G2G to be in breach of its obligations (as a “data user”) under the PDPA,
- observe G2G’s published policies on Personal Data protection from time to time,
- on reasonable request by G2G, give G2G access to any Personal Data, and
- immediately notify G2G if you become aware of a breach or possible breach of your obligations in relation to the processing of the Personal Data under this Agreement. This Clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- “Confidential Information” means all Information of any kind, whether in machine readable or visually readable form, oral or otherwise and whether or not labelled as “Confidential”, that are made available by or on behalf of the disclosing party to the receiving party, whether before or after the commencement of the term of this Agreement, for the purposes relating to or in connection with this Agreement. The Confidential Information shall include without limitation technical information, data, know-how, information relating to the disclosing party's or their respective affiliates’ business, trade secrets, revenue or income information, marketing strategies, financial condition and operations, and any other information that is by its nature confidential and proprietary to the disclosing Party or its suppliers/affiliates.
“Confidential Information” shall not include information that:
- was, at the time of its disclosure, already in the possession of the receiving party free of any obligation to keep it confidential and such party can establish, through reasonably sufficient and credible competent evidence, such prior possession;
- is independently developed by the receiving party,
- is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a breach of this Agreement by the receiving party or its Representatives; or
- becomes available to the receiving party on a non-confidential basis from a source other than the disclosing party or its Representatives; provided, however, that such source is not to the knowledge of the receiving party bound by a confidentiality agreement or other legal or fiduciary obligation of secrecy to the disclosing party.
Unless otherwise stated herein, the receiving party of any of the
Confidential Information agrees not to disclose such Confidential
Information to any person except
- where such disclosure is required by law or the regulations of any securities exchange or court of competent jurisdiction;
- where such disclosure is permitted under this Agreement;
- to their respective Representatives and/or legal, financial and/or accounting advisors who have a definite need to know such Confidential Information; and/or
- with prior written approval of the disclosing party.
In the event that any of G2G’s Confidential Information is required
to be disclosed in any manner due to the requirements of any
applicable law or the regulations of any securities exchange or
securities trading system, or court of competent jurisdiction, you
shall give prompt written notice to G2G prior to any disclosure
sufficient under the circumstances to allow G2G to seek a protective
order or other appropriate remedy. You shall:
- only disclose such minimum information as is legally required and shall, at the request of G2G, use commercially reasonable efforts to obtain confidential treatment for G2G’s Confidential Information that is to be disclosed and allow G2G, if it wishes, to also take such measures as it deems necessary or desirable to challenge any such disclosure or to otherwise redact or minimize such disclosure; and
- fully cooperate with G2G.
- All Confidential Information shall solely be used for the purpose of this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, G2G shall be entitled to disclose your Information to the relevant Seller, Buyer or G2G’s service providers for the purpose of providing the G2G Services. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorises G2G to forward your contact Information to the relevant Seller or Buyer for the purpose of the Sale Contract.
- This Clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
Intellectual property rights
- All existing Intellectual Property Rights of G2G, its contractors, partners, services providers, suppliers, or licensors (if any) shall belong and remain with its respective owner. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer or assign such Intellectual Property Rights to you.
- All Intellectual Property Rights created and/or developed pursuant to this Agreement by G2G (its suppliers, contractors, partners and/or licensors (if any)) shall belong absolutely to G2G.
- You shall not, whether by yourself or through any other person, engage in any conduct which will infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of G2G or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Platform and/or the G2G Services.
- You shall use any Information and/or properties made available to you by G2G under this Agreement in which any of G2G’s Intellectual Property Rights subsist solely for the purpose of and only to the extent permitted by this Agreement. This Clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- For claims of copyright infringement and notification procedure, please go to https://www.g2g.com/dmca.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, if the Consumer
Protection Act 1999 (“Act”) applies and if you are dealing as a
consumer under the Act (consumer shall have the meaning prescribed
to it by the Act, “Consumer”),
- this Agreement is only intended to exclude or limit the remedies and rights you may have to the maximum extent permitted by the Act; and
- nothing in this Agreement is intended to exclude or limit G2G’s liability to you for any loss or damage arising from
- G2G’s negligence; or
- G2G’s breach of any express or implied terms of this Agreement without adequate justification.
Warranty, unavailability, and disclaimer
- G2G warrants that the G2G Services will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
- Information made available to you through the Platform or G2G Services may be furnished to G2G by third party, including without limitation the Seller and other users of the Platform. While G2G will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that such Information is communicated to you in its original form as supplied by the third party, G2G does not warrant that the said Information is accurate, complete, reliable, original, current, or error-free.
In relation to the use of the Platform and/or G2G Services, G2G does
not warrant that:
- the functions contained in the Platform and/or G2G Services will meet your requirements;
- the operation of the Platform and/or G2G Services will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- any defects in the Platform and/or G2G Services will be corrected; and
- the Platform is free of viruses, bugs, online interruption or other harmful threats. You shall be fully responsible for implementing all necessary security and virus protection measures on or in your computer or mobile device before accessing the Platform.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that:
- advice or recommendations are a matter of opinion and may not represent the true application, quality or feature of a particular service, as such you accept that any advice or recommendation given by G2G, its employees or agents is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk, and accordingly G2G shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation;
- all transactions conducted on the Platform are through telecommunication and data network. As such, your receipt of the notification from G2G and vice versa may be delayed or prevented by factors affecting the relevant service providers and other relevant parties. You accept that G2G cannot guarantee the prompt delivery of such notification or confirmation; and
- there may be certain times that the Platform or G2G Services may not be available due to maintenance, updating or upgrading works, or such other reasons beyond the control of G2G. G2G makes no warranty that the Platform and/or G2G Services will be available at all times and G2G shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for such unavailability.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law and the Act,
- the Platform, G2G Services and all Information made available to you by G2G via the Platform and/or G2G Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, and G2G hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the Platform, the G2G Services and Information made available to you by G2G unless otherwise stated in this Agreement;
- G2G shall not be liable to you for any costs, loss, damages, claims, fines, penalties, liabilities and/or expenses howsoever arising from the provision of any Information made available to you by G2G through the Platform;
- in no event shall G2G be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages and/or losses, loss of profit, goodwill, production and/or revenue and/or any other type of special losses and/or damages howsoever arising whether or not such losses and/or damages were reasonably foreseeable or G2G had been advised of the possibility of same incurring; and
- G2G’s maximum and cumulative total liability (including any liability for acts and omissions of its Representatives) in respect of any and all costs, loss, damages, claims, fines, penalties, liabilities and/or expenses howsoever arising under this Agreement shall not exceed SGD30 or the relevant fees paid by you for the G2G Services in dispute whichever is higher.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold G2G, its affiliates and each
of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless
from and against all costs, loss, damages, claims, fines, penalties,
liabilities and/or expenses, including attorney fees, arising
howsoever under this Agreement including without limitation arising
from or in connection with negligence, omission, and/or breach of this
Agreement on your part. This indemnity shall be granted whether or not
legal proceedings are instituted and, if such proceedings are
instituted, irrespective of the means, manner or nature of any
settlement, compromise or determination. For the avoidance of doubt,
nothing in this clause shall prevent or restrict G2G enforcing any
other rights and obligations owed to it under this Agreement.
G2G shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this
Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to
perform, any of the G2G’s obligations under this Agreement, if the
delay or failure was due to any cause beyond G2G’s reasonable
control, including but not limited to:
- fire, act of God, storm, explosion, earthquake, flood, tempest, accident or other natural disaster;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition
- acts, restrictions, regulations, bye laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
- difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; and/or
- telecommunication, transportation, power supply, or system disturbances or failures, or breakdown in machinery affecting the Platform, G2G Services or any part thereof.
G2G Rights and suspension
Without prejudice to any other rights G2G may have under this
Agreement or at law, G2G shall have the right to immediately
in any of the following events:
- suspend or cease your access to the Platform and/or G2G Services;
- remove any Information submitted, uploaded or transmitted by you to or through the Platform;
- suspend or limit any or all of the activities and/or transactions in connection with your Account; and/
- withhold, retain or forfeit any payment due, owing to you;
- G2G is of the opinion that your performance of any of the Sale Contracts is not satisfactory in G2G’s sole discretion;
- G2G is of reasonable opinion that your use of the Platform and/or G2G Services will interfere or cause disturbances to other user’s use or enjoyment of the Platform or G2G Services; or
- you are found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or G2G suspects, on reasonable grounds, that you may have committed any such breach.
- If your G2G Account is or remains inactive for more than one (1) year, we reserve the right to adopt the necessary measures such as suspending or deactivating your Account.
- Pursuant to the above clause, the Company reserves the rights including but not limited to forfeit the relevant Account credit balance if the Account is used to engage in any fraudulent activity or if the Account is inactive for an extended period of time.
Without prejudice to any other rights that G2G may have under this
Agreement or at law, G2G may immediately terminate this Agreement by
notice in writing if:
- you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and such breach is not remedied by you within thirty (30) days’ of G2G’s written notice; or
- you shall pass a resolution for winding up or becomes, threatens or resolves to become or is in jeopardy of becoming subject to any form of insolvency administration, including without limitation bankruptcy proceedings, or if a receiving order is made against you or you make any arrangement or composition with your creditors.
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies G2G may have
under this Agreement or at law, upon termination:
- all rights granted to you under this Agreement shall cease;
- you shall immediately cease all activities authorised by this agreement; and
- you shall immediately destroy or, at G2G’s request, promptly return all G2G’s Confidential Information which is in your possession and to certify to G2G that you have done so.
- G2G shall have the right at any time to add, delete, amend, or modify this Agreement, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for access and use. Such addition, deletion, amendment, or modification shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means of, including, but not limited to, posting on the Platform, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Any use of the Platform and/or G2G Services by you after the issuance of such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of this Agreement with such addition, deletion, amendment, or modification.
- You shall immediately notify G2G in the event that you are not agreeable to any such addition, deletion, amendment, or modification and this Agreement shall be deemed terminated upon your notification to G2G of your disagreement unless otherwise agreed by G2G.
- G2G shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Platform and/or G2G Services, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access and use.
- No amendment or variation of this Agreement by you shall be valid and binding unless approved in writing by both parties.
to the address, email address or facsimile notified by the other
party or made available to the other party though the Platform. Such
notice shall be deemed to have been served
- if delivered personally, the next Business Day after it has been delivered;
- if sent by registered mail or courier, five (5) days after dispatch;
- if sent by facsimile, upon receiving the confirmation report stating successful transmission of the facsimile if sent before 5p.m. on a Business Day and if sent after 5p.m. on a Business Day or on a non-Business Day, the next Business Day; or
- if sent by e-mail, upon successful delivery of the email and recorded as a sent email if sent before 5p.m. on a Business Day and if sent after 5p.m. on a Business Day or on a non- Business Day, the next Business Day.
- Except as otherwise agreed or provided in this Agreement, all notices and other communications to be given to any party pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be valid and sufficient if dispatched or sent in the following manner:If by G2G to you
If by you to G2G
- by posting, publishing or sending a notification on or through the relevant Platform;
- by email to your email address provided notified by you;
- by publication in a newspaper; or
- by short messaging services (SMS) to your mobile phone number registered with G2G
by hand, registered post, courier or other registered postal
Attention to: GAMER2GAMER GLOBAL Pte. Ltd.Address: 109 North Bridge Road, #05-21 Funan, Singapore 179097
- By email to: email@example.com
Notices shall be deemed to have been served
- if delivered personally, the next Business Day after it has been delivered;
- if sent by registered mail or courier, three (3) Business Days after dispatch;
- if sent by e-mail, upon successful delivery of the email and recorded as a sent email if sent before 5p.m. on a Business Day and if sent after 5p.m. or on a non-Business Day, the next Business Day;
- if sent by way of posting, publishing or sending a notification on or through the relevant Platform or by SMS, immediately upon successful posting, publishing or sending if posted, published or sent before 5p.m. on a Business Day and if posted, published or sent after 5p.m. or on a non-Business Day, the next Business Day.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this clause, notification by way of email shall not be applicable to or valid with respect to any legal, notices, claims, demands, suits, actions and/or proceedings.
This Agreement (together with any documents referred to herein)
constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the
subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements,
understandings or arrangements between them, whether oral or in
writing relating to the subject matter hereof and no representation,
undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied
from anything said or written in negotiations between the parties
prior to this Agreement except as set out in this Agreement.
Assignment, novation, delegation and subcontracting
You shall not transfer, assign, novate and/or sub-contract any of your
rights and/or obligations contained in this Agreement to a third party
without G2G’s prior written consent. G2G may transfer, assign, novate,
and/or sub-contract any or all of its rights and obligations under
this Agreement to any of its affiliates.
No failure or delay on the part of a party in exercising any rights or
remedies under this Agreement at any time or for any period of time
nor any knowledge or acquiescence by a Party of, or in, any breach of
any provision of this Agreement shall operate as or be deemed to be a
waiver thereof nor shall a waiver by that party of any breach
constitute a continuing waiver in respect of any subsequent or
continuing breach. A provision of right or remedy under this Agreement
may not be waived except in writing signed by the waiving party.
Successors and assigns
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their permitted
legal assigns and successors in title.
Any term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking
(“Provision”, and any reference to Provision shall include any part
thereof) contained in this Agreement which is illegal, invalid or
unenforceable shall be fully severable and ineffective to the extent
of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability without
invalidating the remaining Provisions contained in this Agreement
which shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable
Provision or by its severance herefrom. This Agreement shall be
construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable
Provision had never comprised a part hereof. Where any Provision of,
or the application of any provision of this Agreement is illegal or
unenforceable or deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the Provision
shall continue to apply with the necessary modification in order that
the Provision is legal, valid and enforceable provision.
Nothing in this Agreement shall create, or be deemed to create, a
joint venture or partnership between/among the parties. No party has
any authority to act, make representations or bind or contract on
behalf of the other party.
The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be
governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore. The parties hereto
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
The covenants, conditions and provisions of this Agreement which are
capable of having effect and which shall by its nature survive after
the termination or expiration of this Agreement shall remain in full
force and effect following the termination or expiration of this
Last updated: December 2022
Payment by the buyer
- The relevant Buyer shall pay the sum in respect of any Sale Contract (“Sale Contract Sum”) through the payment gateways with payment methods available on the Platform subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant payment gateway service provider.
- Upon successful delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services and submission of all necessary supporting documentation as may be required by G2G evidencing successful delivery, G2G will credit the relevant Sale Contract Sum into the Seller’s Account via the payment method selected by the Seller after deducting the fees as may be charged by G2G subject to G2G’s right to retain any sum under this Agreement Provided Always that G2G has not received any complaints or notice of dispute from the Buyer and the Buyer has successfully received the relevant Goods and/or Services.
- G2G shall be entitled to withhold the Contract Sum for such period as may be determined by G2G in accordance with this Agreement, including without limitation the relevant Policies (GamerProtect).
- Any payments made by G2G to the Seller shall be in accordance with the timeframe and cut-off time determined by G2G, subject to such variation or modification as G2G shall in its absolute discretion determine from time to time.
- G2G shall be entitled to charge G2G Services/Administration Fees for G2G Services.
- All G2G Services/Administration Fees displayed on the Platform shall be exclusive of taxes.
- You shall not be entitled to set off any payment due to G2G against any claim made by or payments due to you.
- In the event that G2G has reason to suspect that you are engaged in any fraudulent or other similar activity, G2G shall have the absolute discretion to cancel any payment request made by you.
Payment to seller
G2G Services/Administration Fees
Last updated: December 2022