Pokemon Go is a free-to-play augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices, the game required GPS to work properly. The game was released in July 2016. The game allows players to capture, battle, train, and trade virtual Pokémon who appear throughout the real world. Pokemon Go players are encouraged to buy Pokemon Go account at G2G.com because G2G sellers offer a lot of Pokemon Go accounts with rare monsters.

Players have to walk around in the real world to move their avatar in the game. Different Pokémon live in different areas of the world. Players can also take pictures of the Pokémon using an in-game camera that they encounter both with and without the AR mode activated. Unlike other installments in the Pokémon series, players in Pokémon Go do not battle wild Pokémon to capture them. Rather, the game relies on a unique capture system where the player must throw a pokeball with the right force and at the right time to make a successful catch. The player can also transfer the Pokémon back to the Pokémon Professor to earn one more candy and create room for more Pokémon. To enhance your adventure and compliment your gameplay, you can buy Pokémon Go account from our list of reputable sellers here at G2G.com.

If you come to G2G.com by google "Pokemon accounts" or "sell Pokemon accounts", then you are at the right place for the cheapest Pokemon accounts!

If you are looking for Pokemon Go items, you may visit our item page here Pokemon Go items.

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 6 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $3.68
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 73
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    You get the original email for the account.
    You can change all data, name, password, email, etc…

    Team: Mystic
    Account Type: Pokemon Trainer Club

    You can contact me for further details on D******d: LPCC12#4890

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 2 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.92
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 98
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ✦✦✦ Verified Seller ✦✦✦
    ✦✦ Original Email & Pokemon Trainer Club Whit First Leather ✦✦
    ✦✦ All I Sell Is My Own No Re-Sale & Hand Trained By Me ✦✦
    ✦ I Don't use Cheats ( Spoofer )That's Why My Account Are Expensive &
    U Don't Need Worry About Ban & Most Sellers Use CHEATS Look How Insane
    Amount of 100% Pokemon They Have ✦
    ► You Can Trade Shiny To You Main All You Need is 2 Phone And Wait 30 Day
    Ultra Friends

    ✦ Price Can Be Negotiated ✦

    Discord : Seller.Nr1#1273
    Telegram : +358 452733376
    Watsup : +358 452733376

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yYeaFpCzVLV9R7Q0HWRPeGT61DeOfOQW?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Acop7CnnIGqyaYV-hfxmmSe9nKl9gRWt?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Nd5TibZk3jrEL1UQTq7HYUpTnxJEqjUC?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xkAggKWMEUiTx6UBz53KsLDNYqBTcFOH?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OBVbF7uJPkhd6p3Ro9DxChqhATuVwio3?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12e3-7t8B1Z7J1m5rWqXXWpVui3SjT9xj?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1foEDadbgDwUqR7qYvVfbPzAn8rPliN9c?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pMMvBIso9nsiMCbyTtFKsE0NhPbj5Mve?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 24 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $4.99
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 99
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Screenshots:-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tg9fW-5j-bfv_fM8mvtEqmw5Fe5iDH3c?usp=sharing

    ***ACCOUNT TRANSFER METHOD***

    No Warning, No Slash, No Bans EVER!!!
    {HAND-BUILT}~NO BOT EVER USED

    14 DAYS OF INSURANCE

    WE DON’T SAY WE ARE THE BEST. CHECK OUR ORDER vs RATING RATIO. YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE.

    ***All Trade Must Go Through G2g.Com***

    ***Do Contact Me Before Purchase So That I Can Provide You Swift Delivery***

    ***We All Belongs From Different Countries So Please Cooperate With Time Zone***

    Store Link:- https://www.g2g.com/r/PokeLord27

    DM ME TO AVAIL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS!!!
    For Fast Support/Queries/Receive Your Order Contact Below
    Instagram: PokeLord27
    Telegram: @pokelord27
    Snapchat: pokelord27
    Dis.cord: PokeLord27#5470
    Sk.ype: live:.cid.7a72a6dca9e0b05c

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 6 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $7.00
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 140
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    Level 17 with mail

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 8 hours Quantity 1
    • 30
    • 30
    • 30
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.61
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 172
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ► Alola Shiny Marowak Account
    ✦✦✦ Verified Seller ✦✦✦
    ✦✦ Original Email & Pokemon Trainer Club Whit First Leather ✦✦
    ✦✦ All I Sell Is My Own No Re-Sale & Hand Trained By Me ✦✦
    ✦ This Is Buy Far Safest Way To Trade Pokemon To You Main Account I Give Pokemon Trainer Account Where Shiny is !!
    G2G Insurence is 30-Days !!!
    ► You Can Trade Shiny To You Main All You Need is 2 Phone And Have Alola Shiny Marowak, In Case You Don't Have You Can Trade You self for 30 Days and get it on your main account whit 80k StarDust
    ► A Gift exchange every day For 30 Days to Get Ultra Friends, I can help you Trade Gifts if u don't have stops till reach ultra friends

    ► Once the item has been purchased and the money received
    ✦ There are Tree Options ✦
    ► 1. You Have Alola Shiny Marowak In Pokedex You Can instantly Trade It Whit You Self All You Need Is 2 Phone!
    ► 2. If You Don't Have Alola Shiny Marowak In Pokedex Or Don't Have 2 Phone I Can help You Send 30 Day Gifts & Trade so cost is 80k StartDust!
    ► 3. In Case 2 If You Don't Have 2 Phones I Will Need You Loggin to Details Gmail or pokemon trainer! I don't need your account!
    RED FLAGS !!
    ► U Don't Need Worry About Ban & Scam
    ► When You See I can other sellers | Trade anywhere, your locations are not a problem & Or asking Coordinates???
    it is Spoofer (GPS Hack) Offical Pokemon Go Rules ► https://bit.ly/31SSNIG !! 100M Max Trade Distance !! Pokemon GO ( Niantic )
    Don't Instant bann single people they have Bann Wave's so you won't be hit instantly but eventually, you will,
    and is it worth it just for Cheaper Pokemons ''Safe Trade'' By Spoofer?
    Imaging Finally Getting A 40 level account and get banned cos of 1 trade!

    Contact Me if you want some Pokemon that is not in the listing or I don't respond in
    Discord: Seller.Nr1#1273
    Telegram : +358 452733376
    Watsup : +358 452733376

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

  • Seller's guaranteed time of delivery 1 hours Quantity 1
    • 14
    • 14
    • 14
    G2G Seller Insurance.
    Learn More.
    Free Insurance
    US $8.81
    G2G Points will be given upon completion of your purchase. It can be redeemed for Store Credit. 176
    DON’T return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    DON’T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    Read more about trading safety guidelines.

    ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE EMPTY AS A NEW ACCOUNT BUT WITH LVL 30:

    NO pokemons

    NO items

    NO stardust

    Email changeable: YES

    (contact me for new site)

    in average 95% of these accounts dont have team yet , the other 5% is random.

    YOU CAN USE IT AS NEW ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LEVEL TO START PLAYING

    OR FOR MAPPING OR ANYTHING YOU WANT - BUT YOU KNOW THE RISKS OF SPOOFING, YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR THAT. IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    The username to login is not changeable.

    You can change the password once you get your account , you can do that here:

    https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login

    Login and change it, keep the new password in a safe place because if you lose it I CAN´T recover your account.

    These accounts were boted (lvl up with software) if you get slashed pokemons remove them , this problem happend only with the old pokemos caught with the software, the new pokemons you catch will be fine.

    most of these account are inactive since 2018.

    If you do not accept these terms do not buy - We don't offer money back

    Thank you

add-usersarchivebaiducameracartchatcircle-helpcircled-infoclipboardclockcogcommentcrumb-rightexitfbfileforwardinstagramlifebuoylocklogoutminusuploadphotoidpluscircle-helpLayer 1starsteamthumbs-downthumbs-uptwitteruploadcircle-helpuserswechatweibo

Are you sure you want to perform this action?


To change the country, you need a valid mobile number for the new country.