Buy Nintendo Gift Cards - G2G
Nintendo Gift Card, also known as Nintendo eShop Card, is a digital card that contains a series of codes which can be used to buy over 1,000 games for Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS.
Nintendo Gift Cards are available in several values: $10, $20, $35, and $50. Redeem the gift card to purchase any games, applications, add-ons, and DLC on Nintendo store. With a Nintendo Gift Card, no credit card is required to make a purchase!
Since Nintendo Gift Cards don't expire, you get to use them whenever you want. Even more, you can use Nintendo Gift Cards to top up Nintendo eWallet which will allow you to make in-game purchases.
Another perks of getting Nintendo Gift Cards is that you’ll always have funds on hand to purchase new games and applications. It’s also easy and convenient to give a Nintendo Gift Card as a present for your loved ones because they have freedom to choose anything they like on Nintendo Store.
Where to Buy Nintendo Gift Cards
G2G marketplace offers the best deals for Nintendo Gift Cards. Enjoy a safe shopping experience on our website, thanks to the GamerProtect feature, it covers your purchases as well as protects it from online threats using SSL encryption.
On top of that, G2G marketplace provides 200+ payment methods, which include e-wallet like ShopeePay, DANA, and OVO as well as bank transfer and over-the-counter. We also support 18 currencies so you get to shop anywhere no matter where you are!
Most importantly, G2G marketplace is committed to bring you the best service possible. If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please contact our customer support via emails.
How to Redeem Nintendo Gift Cards
Follow these instructions to redeem Nintendo Gift Cards codes:
1. Go to Nintendo page
and sign in with your account.
2. If you are already signed in, review the user name in the top-right corner to confirm you are signed in with the correct Nintendo Account.
3. Enter your 16-digit download code and then select “Next”.
4. Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select “Redeem” to complete the process.
5. A confirmation email will also be sent to the e-mail address registered to your Nintendo Account once this process is completed.
You can also redeem Nintendo Gift Cards codes via Nintendo Switch console. Here’s how:
1. If you haven’t already, set up an internet connection on your Nintendo Switch system.
2. Make sure your Nintendo Switch system has the latest system update.
3. From the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
4. Select “Enter Code.”
5. Enter your download code and click “OK.”
6. Choose the game that you want to download and click “Confirm”.
7. Click “Proceed to Redemption” and then click “Redeem”.
Congrats! Your Nintendo Gift Cards are successfully redeemed and added to your account balance.
Q: How much can I load onto a Nintendo gift card?
: The amount you can load onto a Nintendo gift card can vary depending on the seller. You should check with the seller to determine the available denominations.
Q: Do Nintendo gift cards expire?
: Nintendo gift cards do not expire, but it's always a good idea to use them as soon as possible after purchasing them.
Q: Can I use a Nintendo gift card to buy games on the Nintendo eShop?
: Yes, you can use a Nintendo gift card on the Nintendo eShop to buy games and content by entering the gift card code during checkout.
Q: Can I use a Nintendo gift card to buy physical games or consoles?
: No, you cannot use a Nintendo gift card to buy physical games or consoles. Nintendo gift cards are only for buying digital content on the Nintendo eShop, such as games and downloadable content.
Q: Can I use a Nintendo gift card on multiple Nintendo accounts?
: Yes, you can use a Nintendo gift card on multiple Nintendo accounts in the same region as long as the gift card has not been fully redeemed. Once it's fully redeemed, it cannot be used again.