With a growing player base, now is a good time to farm Revelation Online Imperial Coins
Revelation Online is in closed beta (finally). But, the developers took time to truly polish their beta release. You’ll come across your bugs and glitches out in Nuanor, but you’ll be having a lot of fun in the process.
There’s a ton to do, and since the game is new, you can get in on the ground floor, farm the heck out of the world, find what sells and doesn’t sell, and most importantly, start selling imperial coins.
But before we get into a few tips on getting these valuable imperial coins, let’s take a look at the game for all those who haven’t played it yet.
The World of Nuanor
Revelation Online is breathtaking – and I’ve played a lot of games before to know what breathtaking really means. The world you’ll be thrust into is Nuanor. You’ll embark on becoming part of a legend. Magnificent beasts and strange creatures are in abundance.
And the legend of this mythical world needs a hero – you.
Darkness and strife threaten the world as ancient evils aim to destroy the beauty of Nuanor.
Unlike other games where your characters are grounded, you’ll be able to take to the skies in aerial combat. The great thing about Revelation is that it’s a mix of everything: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Aion and so many others.
Yet, the world is different, beautiful and refined in its own way.
This doesn’t feel like just another clone that tries to be something it’s not. When you enter the world, you’ll admire beautiful:
But, you’ll have the freedom of flight and be able to explore every inch of the world around you. Players can spread their wings and take to the sky, or they can choose an aerial mount to accompany them on their journey.
You can reach any place, whether that means climbing to the top of the world and overlooking the beautiful scenery, or diving into the depths of the water. Mix in the fact that there are 3 great cities and 10 provinces, and you’ll be immersed in a world that’s filled with adventure and mystery around every corner.
Imperial coin farmers will not be bored in Nuanor.
Speaking of gameplay, there’s a ton to do to make your character into a legend:
- Dungeons and Raids: Fabled places await. Spread your wings and storm dungeons in groups of 5 or 10 people to defeat bosses, obtain new outfits and be awarded for your glory. When the challenge becomes laughable, raids allow you to step foot into greatness. Multiphase raids await, with groups of 20 challenging towering bosses that rival the likes of any hero.
- Mighty Bosses: Deadly and cunning, mighty, legendary bosses await in the darkest corners of the world. An army is needed to defeat these timeless foes.
- Stories: Immersive, fun and mysterious, every hero has a unique story to tell. Quests are driven by the story with solo and group adventures. Exciting cut-scenes leave players at the edge of their seat while they fight to reach maximum level.
- Player vs Player: PvP has never been this fun – well, not since the time of old school WoW (think BC). Massive castle sieges await with thousands of players on the assault. Open world PvP keeps players in a high-risk, high-reward state, and arena allows for the best gladiators to rise to the top of their server ranks. Awards and titles are offered to the best players in RO.
Don’t for a second think that RO PvP is a lot of the same. You’re able to open your wings and fight in stunning aerial battles. There are also 10 PvP maps to enjoy cross-server battles.
Every class has its own set of skills and advantages that await:
The three control styles (yup, you have tons of options) will allow you to really master the game. You’ll be able to pick among: lock-on target, click-to-move and free aiming controls.
True to the MMO genre, the game offers a social aspect that allows you to fight alongside other heroes in a guild. Heroes can even work to build a guild home to really bring a family of players together. There’s a chance for every character to be bad or good.
Players are recommending the game to their friends, and the game is coming into its own with people talking about it everywhere.
But there’s something I haven’t told you that gold sellers will love.
No Wipe After Open Beta
Are you sitting down? I hope so. While Revelation Online is still in open beta, the company will not be wiping the servers ahead of the retail launch. Players that have started to play after the head start for Founder’s Pack owners can pick up where they left off.
Head start players will maintain all progress.
Everything is saved, including:
- Character progression
Gold sellers are setting up their empire in the game already. Take a quick look at the chat, and you’ll find a lot of people offering their services, including:
- Boosting services
- Imperial coin selling
People are even paying for in-game leveling. We’re seeing players selling Imperial Coins on our platform, and a lot of them are making a killing. The price for 500 coins is:
- $15 – $36
Server supply and demand is a major factor in pricing differences. Boosting services are selling for up to $100 through level 49, so there is already a market being established for gold farmers who want to make some quick money.
3 Quick Ways to an Imperial Coin Stockpile
If you want to make some good imperial coin, you need to be dedicated. There are a few methods that are working very well in beta that allow you to get a ton of extra imperial coin, including:
- Premium: Premium has a lot of perks, including extra experience, restore crafting energy offline and up to 4,000 imperial coins daily. You can spend imperial coin to get premium, too.
- Imperial Quests: The imperial quests allow you to gain coin from level 1 – 39 and get a ton of imperial coin in the process. Bots are out in masses farming these quests.
- Trade: Craft items and sell them for a few thousand imperial coins. This is a method that will continue to work for the foreseeable future.
Hard work and dedication are needed to make money in Revelation Online, but the real cash rewards are well worth the effort.