Top 8 MMORPGs that’s worth investing on gold farming 2014
What’s the top 8 MMORPGs that’s worth investing on gold farming 2014? Gold farming has been going on for over a decade now and if you ever thought of investing in RMT, (real money trade) truth be told, virtual economy is considered a legitimate business in at least two countries and a great way to make money.
Read on for the top 8 MMORPGs that’s worth investing on gold farming 2014.
Virtual economy or RMT is the process of getting paid for the efforts that you make in building up your game character and then selling it to other players.
New players of a popular game are often willing to pay real world money to get a head start and you can sell your character and virtual goods to them for a huge sum of money. Progression is the main factor that drives any players to fork out a little extra on their end.
If you want to invest your time in a game for the purpose of ‘Gold Farming’, you should always pick a MMORPG that is really popular, as it will ensure that you do not have problems finding an interested buyer for your virtual goods. If you are new to gold farming, do refer to my previous article on making real money from mmorpgs.
The most popular, and therefore the most suitable top 8 MMORPGs that’s worth investing on gold farming for 2014 are:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Final Fantasy needs no introduction to anyone who has ever played online games. The latest game in this series, A Realm Reborn, will be very popular among gold farmers just as its previous games have been.
- Runescape 3: Runescape proves that graphics are not the most important criterion for a game to be great. Millions of users play the game on a regular basis and hundreds of RMT websites for this game already exist where you can sell your virtual goods.
- Guild Wars 2: A paid game, Guild Wars 2 was the most popular MMORPG in 2013 and all factors indicates that it will be one of the most played games in 2014 as well. Start playing this game now and you will get to conduct a lot of RMT business once you have accumulated a lot of virtual gold.
- World of Warcraft: WoW has been around for over a decade, but gold farming is literally incomplete without this gem of a game.
- Neverwinter: A free to play MMORPG, Neverwinter has certainly attracted the attention of thousands of online gamers. Neverwinter is one of the most popular MMORPG today, and thus an ideal choice for someone who wants to become a gold farmer.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: A relatively new game, ESO has been getting a lot of buzz from players and gold farmers. Lengthy campaigns and a lot of virtual goods offers plenty of opportunities to get involved in gold farming and virtual economy RMT transactions. Best game to start gold farming due to its low competition, for now.
- The Secret World: Popular, dark and surreal. The Secret World is an MMORPG that has great potential for gold farmers and is also very enjoyable.
- Star Wars The Old Republic: A very popular game due to its engaging storyline and its based in the Star Wars universe. The whole scenario is ideal for gold farmers.
See also: Make real money from MMORPG? Yes way!