Tera: Fate of Arun launching this December
Tera: Fate of Arun launching this December 16th, the Valkyon Federation faces a new threat, a dark secret that was once locked away in the mountains of Northern Arun has finally revealed itself.
Tera or The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a type of 3D fantasy themed RPG game that was developed by the Bluehole studio. This game was first released in South Korea last January 25, 2011. The game took place about a millennium ago when two omnipotent titans, Shara and Arun, have entered to a formless void and then fell asleep.
The game is the usual RPG game which features crafting and questioning and players fighting against player action.
The combat of the game makes use of a real time battle system which incorporates a third person camera view. The latest edition of the game, Tera: Fate of Arun, is scheduled to be launched this December and Tera fans have been so eager to get their hands on the game.
A new world will be waiting for you on the Fate of Arun. In fact, an enormous new continent will be waiting for you. You will be isolated away from the rest of the world for various centuries.
The new world will be the Northern Arun which is a land of colossal ruins, savage jungles and features undiscovered home land of the Barakas.
So brace yourself and explore the new world in the upcoming Tera: Fate of Arun.
Here, you get to meet new allies, fight with new enemies and you will have the opportunity to free the land against the enemies’ tyranny. Indeed, a new evil will await you as you battle with the Imperial Archdevan Army alongside their hideous abominations while you prepare to confront Lord Dakuryon’s vile shadow.
Aside from the New World, you get to discover some new dungeons on the Tera: Fate of Arun. New dungeons usually are hard and in order to beat it successfully, you’ll need to prep your character by equipping the highest level items, stocking up potions and even gold.
If your character is not raid ready, you should start purchasing new equipments; weapons, armors and even potions at the Trade Brokers. Gold shouldn’t be an issue by now for existing players. However, if you’re in need of a quick fix, just head to the marketplace and get some for your character.
Among these new dungeons are: (from left to right)
• Sabex Armory – Right within the deep underground of the New Word, the Archdevas has stored munitions. You will rally with the spirits of the Khirian by taking the munitions out.
• Macellarius Catacombs – When you venture through the fortress of Archdevas, you will find the gruesome laboratory of blood mages and your task is to slay those who are responsible in creating monstrosities out of your allies.
• Ravenous Gorge – As you descend towards a hidden forest, you get to discover that there are three ravenous BAMS who are determined to overthrow the balance of nature. You then have to climb towards the treetops and then put a halt on their feeding frenzy.
• Bathysmal Rise – Even if you plunge through the ancient weapon of giants deep underneath the sea, you will not be able to prevent the Bathysmal Rise. It has an idea of its own so your task is to pacify it.
Unleash your full potential with the Tera: Fate of Arun, through its new level cap, level 65. Your journey into the new world will not only bring you towards the brand new continent of the Northern Arun but will also help you to level up towards Level 65!
Your skills will be upgraded and so as the glyphs, where you gain a lot of brand new and powerful skills. In addition, there will be a new tier of powerful armors and weapons that will help you to make it through the new challenges that will be waiting for you on the fortress of Archdevan.
It is the Coliseum where PvE and PvP will clash. On the Tera: Fate of Arun, there will be a new battleground mode that will combine the best of both worlds and this is the Coliseum.
This new fast paced battleground mode will feature two teams racing against each other in order to defeat various waves of BAMs and mobs as a way to test their strategies, skills, as well as teamwork.
Here is what you can expect in the Coliseum.
• There will be a battle wave of BAMs as well as enemy mobs.
• You get to earn Coliseum points that could greatly help your team.
• Buffing your allies during battles.
• De-buffing your enemies.
There will be lots of enhancements that you will encounter on the Tera: Fate of Arun. With these new enhancements, your gaming experience will certainly be improved, whether you are on quests or offline.
There will be streamlined quest lines that will help to keep you focused for that level cap.
It’s easy and fast to enhance your gear, which in return can help lessen the clutter within your bank or packs. Unload any unwanted items in your inventory or bank at the Trade Brokers and leave some space for the new content items.
• Simplified Enchanting – The feedstock plus the alkahest will equal the pluses to your gear and the better the gear that you dismantle, the more feedstock you will be able to get. You can dismantle the gear anywhere at any time you want to, so there will be no more overloaded packs.
• Fuse Crystals – The crystals will now be able to serve you best in the Tera: Fate of Arun. You can now be able to fuse the unhelpful crystals to the new crystals along with other high ranked crystals and other effects, as well as the more superb crystals that will give two effects and will never break.
• New Quest UI – The new user interface for the level 60 to 65 offers a more streamlined dailies, quest line, as well as bonus rewards when logging in. Plus, you can now teleport right within the action and turn in your quests wherever you are.
The Northern Initiative Pack
For a limited time offer, you can avail of the Northern Initiative Pack, among the freebies for the Tera: Fate of Arun.
This pack will be yours totally free and this includes Fate, which is the white Tiger Mount.
With this pack, you also get to use the exclusive HP restoring tiger mount as you go through battle.
The pack also comes with stamina recovery potions that can help to keep your stamina level to stay up and help you to stay in action for much longer. There are also greater charms, special campfires and many more.
However, the Northern Initiative Pack will expire on 16th December 2014. Remember to claim the bonus by just logging into TERA to receive it.