Star Wars the Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion
Star Wars the Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion is scheduled to release on 9th December 2014. Star Wars is one of the most loved franchises of all time.
It is a franchise of American space opera that focuses on a film series that was created by George Lucas. The series comprises of two trilogies and has spawned a wide media franchise that is known as the Expanded Universe. Aside from the television series and movies, video games and computer games were created based on the trilogies and a book was also written.
The franchise is all about a galaxy far away in the distant past and portrays Jedi as the representation of the good and its conflict with Sith which is known as the evil counterpart. Fast forward to today, a new expansion for Star Wars has been released, the Star Wars the Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion.
Shadow of Revan Expansion
A long hidden sect of extremists has emerged while the ongoing war in between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire is taking place. The sect is led by an enigmatic former hero from the Jedi Civil War known as Revan, and the followers of the sect are called the “Revanites”.
They were all gathered together and have devised an apocalyptic plan to turn the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic into ashes.
So prepare to battle with Revan and face the Revanites as you fight your way through five new levels of Star Wars missions and then achieve new heights of power by having a maximum Level Cap of 60, while exploring the exciting worlds and facing exciting new challenges.
With this new expansion, you also get to fight with the new high level multiplayer Operations and Flashpoints in the Star Wars the Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion. New expansion will consume your credits significantly, from gears upgrades to skills leveling and weaponries customization. Order credits to replenish your character’s wallet.
Exclusive Offers When you Pre-order
The new expansion is set to be released on December 9, 2014 and the great news for all Star Wars fanatics who pre-ordered the game is that you get to receive a Class Experience Boost and this is for a limited time only.
This Class Experience Boost will offer players with 12x experience gain for up to Level 55 and an exclusive opportunity to get acquainted with the exciting class story missions. But take note that this limited time offer is only until December 1st.
In the Shadow of Revan, players will get to face the Revanites along with a team of intriguing characters, such as Beniko, Jakarro, Wookiee and Theron Shan. So if you want to take advantage of the limited time offer of the Class Experience Boost, you should pre-order the Shadow of Revan now, for only $19.99.
Those who will pre-order on or before November 2, you get to receive one week early access to the Shadow of Revan beginning December 2. Moreover, you will also receive an exclusive Grand Statue of Revan that you can display on the Player Strongholds.
Aside from that, subscribers will automatically receive the Rise of the Hutt Cartel, which is also a digital expansion of Star Wars the Old Republic. Remember that if you will pre-order by the first of December, you will only get Revan’s grand statue that you can display on the Player Strongholds as well as the Hutt Cartel digital expansion.
Class Experience Boost
As mentioned, all those who will pre-order the Shadow of Revan Expansion will get the exclusive Class Experience boost as bonus. This Class Experience boost comes with the following:
• Players will be offered a 12x experience gain when playing through the class story missions that reaches to Level 55.
• The Class Experience Boost will be immediately effective the moment you pre-order the game, but it will expire on the 1st of December.
Key Features of the Shadow of Revan Expansion
So what are the things that you need to look forward on this new expansion of the Star Wars the Old Republic? Read on to find out the key features of the Shadow of Revan Expansion.
• Dramatic Cinematic Moments – with this new epic storyline, you get to enjoy full voiceover as well as dramatic cinematic moments when you prepare yourself to face Revan, considered as the most powerful character during the Old Republic era of Star Wars.
• Customize your Characters – another exciting feature of the new expansion is you get to customize the characters using the New Discipline System. You also get to customize your combat experience, depending on your play style.
• Explore New Worlds – you get to explore new worlds at this new expansion. You can travel to the exciting worlds of Rishi and Yavin 4. Rishi is that dangerous pirate haven located right at the tip of the Star Wars Galaxy. You will then go on to Yavin 4, the home of Massassi warriors, known for being fearsome.
• Fight with New High Level Operations and Flashpoints – this new expansion of the Star Wars the Old Republic will take you to face your most epic enemy in the galaxy along with two new role Flashpoints, ten new powerful bosses on two level 60 operations, as well as four High Level Flashpoints.
• Power Up for Up to Five New Levels – on the Shadow of Revan Expansion, you get to continue with the exciting Star Wars saga and enjoy an increased Level Cap of 60 while you attain some powerful new abilities as well as new equipment while advancing to the new heights of power.
• Unlock Reputation Rewards and New Gears – you will have the chance to earn powerful new gears, craft new mounts and schematics as well as armored vehicle transports on this new expansion of Star Wars the Old Republic.
Stock Up on Credits
You are probably too excited by now to get on the adventure and experience the Shadow of Revan expansion. But before you get too excited, make sure that you stock up as much credits as you can. So when the game finally arrives, you get to enjoy it even more without any interruptions. Isn’t it frustrating to play the Star Wars the Old Republic when you run out of credits?