Rocket League Anniversary Update
Rocket League is celebrating two years anniversary in style and Psyonix is rolling out the anniversary update featuring special appearance of Rick and Morty. Also included in the update is a new stadium “Champion Fields”.
Celebrate Rocket League’s second birthday in style with our latest update! Bask in the electrified glow of Rocket League competition with the new stadium, ‘Champions Field.’ This standard, modern-looking arena evokes a true sense of celebration. Look for ‘Champions Field’ in Competitive, Casual, and Private matches.
Additionally, some other new freebies and contents include:
- New Overdrives crates that can unlock animated decals, new trails and more
- ‘Rocket League Radio,’ which adds a new default music playlist “Rocket League x Monstercat” with 18 new tracks from EDM music label Monstercat
- Animus GP and Centio V17 Battle cars, available from the new Overdrive crates
- New customization options, such as Engine Audio, Goal Explosions, and Trails, which come from free selections and crate drops
- The end of Competitive Season 4, with appropriate award distribution, and the start of Season 5
Psyonix announced that Rocket League has now seen 33 million players, and over the past 12 months, the game is averaging 1.6 million players every day. Read more about the anniversary update by visiting Psyonix website.