Preparations for Warlords of Draenor
Preparations for Warlords of Draenor is needed to fully utilize the game’s potential. Millions of World of Warcraft fans from around the world have been eagerly awaiting the release of the new Warlords of Draenor expansion pack since it was announced back in 2013.
Unless you’re a Warlords of Draenor Beta tester, or have connections at Blizzard, you’re going to have to wait a long time before you can get your hands on the new expansion pack. Many players have been preparing for the new expansion for over a year, but it’s never too late to start.
If you want to progress quickly and without the hassle of constantly playing the same dungeon over and over to gain experience, which is commonly referred to as grinding, you have to save up as much gold as you can before the expansion is released.
When Warlords of Draenor finally comes out the last thing you’ll want to do is farm gold.
Stock Up on Gold and Supplies
As with any other expansion to the World of Warcraft franchise, Warlords of Draenor will offer a whole new world for players to explore and conquer.
If you want to be successful in your questing, you’ll need to prepare your characters before the release. Start off by leveling up your main character to max level and finishing all the quests you haven’t already completed.
When Warlords of Draenor comes out, you’ll want to focus your full attention on the new quests, so having old ones still floating around won’t help you progress. Stock up on consumables because you can never have enough health and mana potions.
Along with buying materials for crafting, be sure to save as much gold as you can. New mounts, items, and Garrison followers all cost gold, so it should be your top objective to get as much gold as possible.
New Features to Look Forward To
One of the best ways to prepare for the new Warlords of Draenor release is to study up on the update’s new features and capabilities. You won’t know what to focus on if you don’t know what’s coming in the update.
According to several sources, the Warlords of Draenor expansion will include:
• The level cap being raised to 100 and has new level 100 talents
• Seven new zones and one new PvP zone
• Revamps for pre-Cataclysm races, so they can be used effectively against newer races
• Blizzard’s new Garrison mode, which will require a lot of gold to get up and running
• Inventory upgrades
• The level 90 character upgrade that will allow players to upgrade one new or pre-existing character to level 90
• An expansion to the quest log that will include hundreds of new quests
• There will be eight new dungeons to raid, including three for lower level players, and three for max-level players
• Over twenty new creatures to battle including beasts, demons, elementals, and giants
• Upgrades to the battleground PvP system that will include an improved objective display, scoreboard upgrades, and new rewards
• Skirmishes will be re-added for 2v2 and 3v3 PvP games
• All mounts will work as ground mounts in the Warlords of Draenor PvP mode
• All the auction houses will be merged into a single auction house, which will increase auction profits for all players
Save Gold for Garrison Mode
Garrisons are one of the new features that will be released with the Warlords of Draenor expansion. They are highly customizable character-specific zones that belong to each player.
From your garrison, you can build your own fortress and fight immense battles against the Iron Horde. Every building in the garrison can be constructed and upgraded by the player, and they are used to give perks in battle and to house followers.
The main feature of Garrison mode is the player’s ability to raise huge armies of NPCs to fight on their side. Called followers, each NPC has a name, character level, item level, class and specialization. Finishing quests or visiting the inn can give you new followers, but the best way to get lots of followers is to buy them with in game gold.
Whether it’s buildings, upgrades, or followers, everything in Garrison mode costs gold. If you want to enjoy Garrison mode to its full potential you’re going to need a lot of gold before you start.
If you have gold saved up, you’ll be able to upgrade your stronghold and amass an army of followers as soon as you begin, without having to wait.
The Best Ways to Get Gold
The number one strategy for any player preparing for the Warlords of Draenor release should be to amass as much gold as they possibly can.
When an expansion for World of Warcraft comes out, not being able to access all the new features because you lack in-game gold can be frustrating. When you download the new update, the last thing you want to do is grind for money, so before it comes out you should do the following to get more gold:
• Sell old items, materials, and equipment at the auction house for big profits
• Find as much equipment as possible that you can re-sell in the expansion to new players for big returns
• Max out your professions like mining, jewelcrafting, and hinting, because they will give you the best returns for the time you spend on them
• You can buy extra gold from G2G.com and use the gold to buy in-game items that you can sell at the auction house for even more gold
• Redo low-level dungeons to get some spending cash and some items for the auction house
Buying Gold Online
The quickest and most effective way to stock up on gold is to buy it at G2G.com. When you buy gold online you can enjoy the game and spend your time questing and leveling up instead of constantly grinding to get new items, mounts, and special features.
Farming gold eats through your monthly subscription, making it impossible to enjoy the game to its full potential. When you buy gold from G2G.com, you don’t have to stress out about how you’ll pay for that legendary item or awesome mount.
With plenty of gold at your disposal, you’ll be able to progress through the game easier, and have a lot more fun doing it.