Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation for PC is now LIVE
The highly anticipated expansion of Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation is now LIVE on PC. The content expansion comes with lots of new places to explore, quests, items, and dinosaurs in the Jungles of Chult. Here are the list of the brand new content to look out for:
- The deadly jungles of Chult – Beware of what’s lurking in the jungle as dinosaurs and Yuan-ti are on the prowl on unsuspecting explorers. Explore the Soshenstar River Basin and unlock the mystery of the Death Curse.
- Port Nyanzaru Social Hub – Once you are done exploring the Chult Jungles, seek shelter at Port Nyanzaru with new vendors and quests givers awaiting you.
- Tomb of The Nine Gods – The brand new end-game dungeon is packed with powerful bosses, challenges and puzzles to solve.
- Volo’s hunt – Adventurers are sent on the hunt for rare monsters worth the bounty on their heads. Team up with fellow hunters to take these marks down before they threaten the jungles of Chult beyond repair.
- Other new features – Private PvP queues, additional bag slot, dinosaur mounts, heroic encounters and repeatable adventures.
Watch the official launch trailer below or visit Neverwinter site for more details.