Black Desert Online or Blade & Soul? Hmmm…
Black Desert Online is now live. Are you ready? The game will finally be able to be played – outside of closed beta – and people are already hailing this game as a major contender to one of the best games to be released in 2016: Blade & Soul.
Black Desert Online: Seamless Interaction Unleashed
A game that can compete with Blade & Soul is something we don’t mention often. But Black Desert has a fighting chance to be one of the top games of 2016.
And the hard launch, which is available for everyone, is scheduled for March 3 previously. If you’re a gold seller, the pre-order will allow you to start getting your inventory ready for sale come March 3 when the hardcore players will open up their wallets and hand over their money to get a leg up on the competition.
It’s going to be an exciting March, and you can begin your pre-download right now if you pre-ordered the game already.
Several classes are available that will allow you to be able to be played:
And there are endless things you can do, including taming wild horses, becoming a merchant and conducting trade, fishing and gathering, crafting, knowledge and creating your own in-game home.
You’re guided by a Black Spirit as you try to decipher the Black Stones’ source of power. Stones that have been said to corrupt the ancients are now being fought over by the Calpheonians.
The journey is unlike others where you’re seeking the truth of what happened to ancients rather than fighting to save your world. But don’t get me wrong, you will be fighting in intense, visually-rich battles all along the way. And this time, you’re fighting for a true purpose. You’re not fighting for glory. You’re not fighting for honor. You’re fighting for the truth.
Plenty of Guides to Get You Started
Playing revolves around mastering your class, and if you’re a gold farmer, you need to fly through the leveling process. Experience shows us that the initial launch weeks of any new game release are vital starting areas for gold farmers. This is a time when demand for gold will skyrocket, and gold sellers will start to make a name for themselves.
And since this game was previously available in Korea, there are lots of guides to help you get started.
We’re anticipating that Black Desert will be close, in terms of being lucrative, to World of Warcraft and Blade & Soul – so there is a lot of money to be made.
But you need to capitalize on EN services now before the market is saturated and prices plummet as a result. Plus, you want to be able to gain your market share now and not wait until your competitors have all the buyers tied to them.
So what guides are there?
- General guide – game play and general guide
- 1 – 60 leveling guide – a basic leveling guide to get you started
- 1 – 15 leveling video – basic video for leveling a ranger
- Numerous guides – several guides for leveling, crafting and other tasks
- Reddit guides – a subreddit dedicated to Black Desert with tons of guides and information
If you’re planning on monetizing this game, which I highly recommend that you do, read up on a few of the guides listed above and use YouTube to your advantage. Many gamers will post their progress on YouTube, and you can also find many gold farming guides – some in Korean only, but you can follow them visually without an issue.
Gold Farming Secrets and Tips
Gold farming is going to be your bread and butter in the game – you’ll earn most of your money through selling gold. But if you’re an advanced seller, you know that this is tapping into just one of the lucrative markets that the game has to offer.
If there is one thing that can be learned from World of Warcraft, it is that there are so many ways to make money.
And with market fluctuations, I suggest you look into the following methods:
- Sell gold
- Sell boosting services
- Sell in-game items
- Offer power leveling services
All of these services will allow you to make a profit. If you’re looking for a few insider tips for places to farm gold once you get started, I recommend the follow (shh don’t tell the competition):
- Kaia Lake: You’ll find tons of catfish men that spawn and drop weapons, armor and other items. This is an efficient level to go out and farm, but it does get crowded during popular hours.
- South-east of Calpheon: The forests to the southeast of Calpheon is home to Ents. These slow enemies are a little difficult to kill, but you’ll be able to obtain Blackstones for advanced weapons in this spot. You’ll also get Red branches as drops, which can be turned in for gear.
- Mansya Forest: Ogres in the forest can be farmed, but you’ll want to bring a friend along as they’re very powerful. You’ll have a hard time seeing in the area, and you’re after the “Ogre necklace.” This necklace sells for a lot of coin and has +10 stats, which is in very high demand.
There are also several other farming spots available that you should check out on your own and see if they’re viable for your revenue. If you get in on the ground floor when Black Desert Online launches, you’ll find that you can make a lot of real-life money while playing one of the most anticipated games of the year.