12 Things To Do In Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward
You’re definitely going to love what the latest Final Fantasy XIV expansion pack Heavensward is going to bring to the table. The game itself already offers a splendidly unique universe of characters, worlds, and quests to lose yourself in. This expansion pack promises to take that to an even greater degree and you’ll get to experience it first-hand tomorrow when the server goes live.
Simply put, if you already love Final Fantasy XIV, then you need this Heavensward expansion pack.
Making A Deep World Even Deeper
There is no question that Final Fantasy XIV gives you everything you need to create virtual assets that will definitely be of significant interest to other players. It certainly introduces a compelling new saga, some fascinating new characters, new creatures, and tons of things to do with your time.
Thanks to same unfortunate efforts from the shadowy realms of UI’dah, the Scions of the Seventh Dawn have been split up. The Warrior of Light has been forced northward. Things in general are just not going very well at all.
Thankfully, there is some hope. Lord Haurchefant has given you shelter for your journey to Ishgard. Given the sheer volume of potential destructors that await you between the start and conclusion of your journey, take every single possible advantage that is sent your way. Given that you are in a nation that is constantly going to war with dragons and other monsters, you don’t want to take anything for granted. Heavensward makes no apologies for thrusting you into some pretty formidable territory.
Key characters for this Final Fantasy XIV expansion pack include Ysayle, Aymeric, Count Edmont de Fortemps, and Estinein. New Jobs include Dark Knight and Machinist. New races include the Raen and Xaela. Ishgard is naturally one of the new areas for the world, and it’s quite simply going to take your breath away. You’ll also want to note that the same includes a variety of new Primals and Beastmen, new offerings from The First Brood, and a ton of new creatures.
In other words, you’re not going to be bored. If you know how to best spend your time with this FFXIV expansion pack, you’ll definitely be able to keep yourself busy for weeks and weeks to come.
6 Things To Do In Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward
In terms of quests and activities in Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward, Square Enix has definitely gone all out. This expansion pack to one of the most iconic video game franchises in history has clearly gone the distance, in terms of making sure players have a plethora of activities to engage them. At the same time, these activities do a fantastic job of adding to the world and mythology of this particular entry. It is truly a good example of everything that’s good about an expansion pack.
And just what is there to do in Heavensward:
- 1. Level to 60: New job quests for both new and existing jobs will make it possible to level up your characters all the way to 60.
- 2. Enchant weapons and gears: This feature in particular should add loads of additional gameplay depth to the title. Currently, the expansion pack itself will offer fifty additional hours of gameplay, with further updates still to come.
- 3. Craft airship: A free company workshop will be made available, and it will give you the ability to craft advanced housing items and even airships. You will need a basement for the workshop, which you can obtain easily enough with gil. You can craft an airship through the combination of the elements sail, hull, bow, and stern. Messing with the combination will change the stats of your ship. Every free company will also be able to take advantage of having more than one airship. Airship content will continue to be expanded upon in future Final Fantasy XIV patches.
- 4. Get flying mounts: Take to the skies with an array of flying mounts. You will have the ability to take off and land without any noticeable restrictions. You’ll also like the way you will be free to explore the heavens of Heavensward, since there will not be any enemies to worry about.
- 5. Chocobos: Buddy chocobos will come with the ability to fly by fulfilling certain conditions beforehand.
- 6. New job leveling: Rather than level 1, leveling new jobs will began at level 30.
The Alexander dungeon alone is going to keep you very busy indeed! Rule of the thumb, always prep your character in advance before each raid or dungeon runs. If you’re short on funds, be sure to buy gils and upgrade your equipments and get plenty of consumables to aid you. If you’re looking for other services like game account purchase or selling-off your items, accounts and consumables for cash, just create a sell order listing here:-
6 More Things To Do In Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward
Ready to find out what else the Heavensward expansion pack for Final Fantasy XIV is going to offer:
- 1. Advanced housing items: As mentioned before, a free company workshop will end with the ability to craft advanced housing items.
- 2. Fishing at new spots: The benefits of fishing in the game should be clear to you at this point. The expansion pack promises to add tons of new fishing spots throughout the universe of the game.
- 3. Collect new recipes: Crafters are definitely going to love the way the expansion pack will make it possible to pick up recipes, each with its own long list of benefits.
- 4. Treasure hunting: Those who love treasure hunting will definitely be pleased with the level of expansion being allotted to this specific activity.
- 5. Gather new stuff and new elements: At this point, you’ve probably noticed that FFXIV’s expansion pack is expanding on just about everything. It’s not hard to see that you will definitely be able to get fifty additional hours of gameplay with this release. The ability to gather new stuffs and elements is a good example of the potential that will be inherent in this expansion.
- 6. Raid instance: The Alexander raid will be available in both normal and savage mode. In addition to this, a new loot system will be released for raids.
Heavensward Expansion Release
In the end, you may want to set aside a whole weekend, when the Heavensward expansion for Final Fantasy XIV is released. This looks to be an incredibly promising expansion pack product.